We’re building a list of resources with good information on the basic science of climate change.
- Climate Progress: The latest news on climate change science, solutions, and politics
- Skeptical Science: Climate science summarized for a general audience. Includes an extensive list of climate myths debunked.
- Just the Facts-CA: Basic facts and science of climate change
- Avoid the Unmanageable, Manage the Unavoidable: 2014 Scripps Lecture Series on Climate Change by Dr Charles F. Kennel
- Climate Change 2014 Synthesis Report (UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change 5th Assessment Report)
- Turn Down the Heat: Why a 4°C Warmer World Must Be Avoided: Report for the World Bank Nov. 2012
Statistics and Measurements:
- CO2 (carbon dioxide) – NASA
- Sea level rise – NASA
- Video showing one year of CO2 and CO concentrations – NASA
- Most up-to-date ice core and atmospheric CO2 data – NOAA
Please email us with any suggestions for this list.Google+