Better Local Transit for a Better Climate Future
A Presentation, Discussion, and Brainstorming
The transportation sector is the biggest source of greenhouse gas emissions in San Diego. Come learn about and participate in brainstorming on strategies to curb those emissions - through SANDAG’s Regional Transportation Plan and through new funding for improvements to MTS transit services.
The event will be part presentation and part group discussions/brainstorming. The presentations will be given by volunteers from SanDiego350 who will also facilitate the group discussion.
The event will be held at San Diego City College, Math & Social Sciences Building, Room MS 140. Click here to view a map of the campus with the location of the building.
City College is well-served by public transit (routes listed below). So please consider taking transit to this event! Check MTS Trip Planner for schedules.
- Orange line from El Cajon
- Blue line from San Ysidro
- Bus # 2 from North Park
- Bus # 5 from Euclid Transit Center
- Bus # 7 from University Ave & College Ave
- Bus # 12 from Skyline Hills
- Rapid Bus # 215 from SDSU
- Rapid Bus # 225 from the Otay Mesa Transit Center
- Rapid Bus # 235 from the Escondido Transit Station
San Diego, 92101