WHAT WE'RE WORKING ON
- Coordinate an educational forum for local and state ballot measures.
- Research and analyze local, state and national legislation.
- Participate with coalitions that advocate for stronger zoning requirements and larger buffer zones that protect communities from oil and gas facilities.
- Working with a coalition to influence CARB’s rules on ZEV fleets of trucks.
WHAT OUR VOLUNTEERS DO
- Analyze legislation.
- Meet with elected officials to promote climate-forward issues.
- Develop educational presentations for SD350 members and the community.
- Successfully facilitated a Zoom Legislative Training that educated San Diego County residents on climate-related legislation.
- We were also able to set up Zoom meetings with most of the legislators in the San Diego region to promote this legislation.