We are teens and young adults who understand that our nation and nations around the world have failed to address the climate crisis, and this has put our future at risk. We recognize that communities of color and low income communities who are least responsible for the crisis feel the impacts most.
We are angry, we are hurt, and we are passionate about climate action. We believe that we have the power to turn this crisis around and achieve a better, more sustainable, more just world.
Your donation will support programs like these that empower us to act, to grow and to thrive:
- Virtual Summer Camp - four-week sessions with trainings, group projects, creative arts
- Weekly Youth Leadership Calls - by and for teens - fun and educational
- Youth Climate Action Summits - 1-day events to get inspired, share successes, and network
- Fight Like a Climate Activist! Custom handbook for youth organizers
- Climate strike and actions support
Your contributions allows us to reach more youth, to offer more free programs, and to never turn anyone away for inability to pay.
Read all about it on the Youth4Climate website.