WHAT WE'RE WORKING ON
- Reaching out to other food-focused organizations in San Diego to foster stronger working relationships.
- Working with institutions to adopt more plant-based and low carbon meals
WHAT OUR VOLUNTEERS DO
- Reviewing, endorsing, and advocating for selected policies that pertain to the areas of food and soil.
- Educating the public through public events, such as climate chats, presentations, and Earth Day Fairs.
- Partnering with and establishing relationships with like-minded organizations.
Ways you can fight climate change through food and soil:
- Compiled a resource list of CSAs, regenerative farms, and other ways of accessing local, organic, and even regenerative food in San Diego during the pandemic.